The Bee Shed Coffee House
The Bee Shed has opened its doors for customers to dine in for Breakfasts, Lunches and Cakes. We continue to offer a service through our takeaway hatch for those wishing to sit outside.
What to expect when dining in:
1. When you arrive you will be asked to wait outside until greeted by a member of staff.
2. Please be ready to either scan the QR code or give your contact details to a member of staff for NHS Test and Trace. This applies to everybody over 16 years of age.
3. Wear a face mask when entering, exiting and heading to the toilet (unless exempt), they can be removed when sat at the table. We also recommend using our hand gel dispensers when entering and exiting.
4. Ordering and paying will all be done at the table so please stay seated at all times.
5. Please respect other customers and our staff, these measures are in place to keep everyone safe.
We look forward to welcoming you.
With an emphasis on local, seasonal ingredients sourced from our trusted farm shop suppliers, the Bee Shed at Lathcoats offers relaxing surroundings for excellent coffee, light lunches, afternoon tea (book in advance for afternoon tea) and delicious homemade cake.
We bake scrumptious cakes and scones every morning and create salads and soups that reflect the seasons.
We offer a children’s menu and have highchairs and colouring things to keep little ones busy (unavailable during pandemic). We have a cosy wood burning stove in winter, and a sunny terrace for the summer (or hardy types and dog walkers at any time!)
Close by the Bee Shed we have our menagerie of goats, pigs and donkeys, who always have time for a chat.
And small farmers can pedal our toy tractors to their heart’s content. (unavailable during pandemic)
The Bee Shed is a perfect venue to meet friends and family, all year round and Lien and her team look forward to welcoming you.